The Data Management Centre (Centre de Traitement de Données = CDT) at the Centre François Baclesse, is supported by the Cancéropôle Nord-Ouest, and certified by the INCa since 2007 and the Ligue Nationale Contre le Cancer since 2006.
- Director: Brice DUBOIS
The CDT-CNO team is comrpised of 7 permanent members, biostatisticians and data managers, all affiliated to the Centre François Baclesse. The centre regularly welcomes 1 to 3 university trainees.
The CDT-CNO’s missions are to provide:
- methodological expertise in the design of protocols and case report forms
- logistic IT assistance enabling collected data quality to be guaranteed
- statistical expertise for the analysis of results and collaboration in their valorisation
The CTD is certified ISO 9001: 2015 for its data management activities since November 2017.
The CTD-CNO’s data managers are experts in biomedical research data management and boast several years’ experience in the development of electronic CRFs (Case Report Forms), from design to elaboration on several specialised software applications, currently Ennov ClinicalTM (in conformity with FDA and EMA standards).
The CTD-CNO provides users with ultra-secure network access to its data management software (personal ID and password) and guarantees the long-term conservation of data (daily backup, storage on two servers in different locations, encrypted data transmission).
For statistical analysis, SASTM, R and StataTM software packages are extensively used at the CTD-CNO, equally for their calculation power, the exhaustivity of their procedures and for their development potential. For analysis of small samples on which asymptotic methods are limited, StatXactTM and LogXactTM software is also used. For statistical methodology, various tools to calculate the necessary number of subjects are available: nQueryAdvisorTM, nTerimTM and nPIITM. For biomedical research based on an original statistical design, different techniques to calculate the number of subjects via Monte Carlo methods are also developed under R. For analysis of genomic data, PLINK, SamTools and R-bioconductor software suites are used to enable bioinformatic data processing to be coupled with statistical analyses.
- Clinical research and innovation department at the Centre François Baclesse (CLCC), Caen
- Clinical research and innovation department at the Centre Henri Becquerel (CLCC), Rouen
- Clinical research and innovation department at the CHU university hospital, Caen
- Clinical research and innovation department at the CHU university hospital, Rouen
- Inserm U1086 ANTICIPE unit
- Inserm U1237, Physiopathology and imaging of neurological disorders PhIND unit, Centre Cycéron
- Inserm U1245, Genomic and Personalised Medicine in Cancer and Neurological disorders unit
- OncoNormandie network
- Cancéropôle Nord-Ouest
- University of Lille, UMR 9193 SCALab – Cognitive and Affective Sciences
- Clinical research and innovation department at the CHU university hospital, Amiens
- Clinical research and innovation department at the CHU university hospital, Lille
- Clinical research and innovation department at the CHU university hospital, Nice
- Clinical research and innovation department at the Centre Oscar Lambret (CLCC), Lille
- Clinical research and innovation department at the Institut de Cancérologie de Lorraine (CLCC), Nancy
- Clinical research and innovation department at the Institut de Cancérologie de l’Ouest (CLCCs), Angers and Nantes
- AJA (Go-AJA), adolescent and young adult onco-haematology group
- ARCAGY-GINECO oncology cooperation group
- French-speaking Lymphoma Study Association (LYSA) cooperation group
- EORTC – European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer Lymphoma cooperation group