You can make an appointment from Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- Medical consultation: +33(0)2 31 45 40 20 – Location: in the green consultation sector on the ground floor.
- Endoscopy: +33(0)2 31 45 51 35 – Location: in the endoscopy department on the 2nd floor.
- Secure e-mails:
- for external healthcare professionals: email@example.com
- for hospital professionals: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening hours: from Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 7pm
- Nursing office: +33(0)2 31 45 50 50 ext. 53.07
- Location: 2nd floor
The endoscopy department conducts all screening and diagnostic procedures for lung and gastrointestinal cancers (colonoscopy, fibroscopy, digestive echo-endoscopy, bronchial echo-endoscopy), together with interventional procedures (oesophageal prosthesis, gastrostomy, etc.) between the technical platform on the 2nd floor for those requiring local anaesthesia, and the operating theatre.
Head of department:
Specialised nurses in charge of monitoring dressings and changing tubes: Florine Doucet, Deborah Laignel-Stonham, Nadège Lhermitte.
Medical assistant: Amélie Lales
Healthcare offer and expertise
- Screening and diagnostic procedures: oesogastroduodenal fibroscopy, colonoscopy and chromoendoscopy, bronchial fibroscopy, bronchial echo-endoscopy
- Specific digestive echo-endoscopy activity in partnership with the CHP Saint-Martin private clinic for deep biopsies under gastric, oesophageal or pancreatic echo-endoscopy
- Expertise in staging of gastrointestinal cancers of the rectum and anal canal by anorectal endocavitary ultrasound
- Interventional procedures: oesophageal dilatation and prosthesis, percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy (PEG)
- Therapeutic procedures: polypectomy-mucosectomy, argon plasma coagulation (APC), formolisation
The department’s equipment and facilities
- Dedicated site with 2 examination rooms on the 2nd floor, 1 disinfection room, 1 shared operating theatre
- 2 OLYMPUS EXERA 2 columns with HDTV, NBI, ERBE (argon plasma and endocut resection)
- 3 coloscopes, 3 gastroscopes, including 1 nasofibroscope, 2 bronchial echo-endoscopes, 3 bronchscopes, 1 miniprobe
- Flex Focus 1202BL medical ultrasound system with 2 rigid HITACHI anorectal ultrasound probes and one convex parietal probe
- 1 storage cabinet for heat-sensitive endoscopes (SCHE) and 1 washer-disinfector
- 1,002 examinations under local anaesthesia
- 680 examinations under general anaesthesia
- 547 patients monitored for gastrostomy dressings
Research themes / Projects
- Innovations: development of the miniprobe technique for biopsy of endobronchial lesions located in the distal bronchi
- Partnership with the CHP Saint-Martin private clinic with a shared technical platform and equipment for conducting digestive echo-endoscopies.
- Initial training: hosting and teaching of medical externs / interns – insight and initiation into endoscopy procedures