If you would like to share your experience or suggest improvements in caring for our patients, CONTACT US!
The Centre François Baclesse quality department is a service in support of patient safety and care quality. It reunites all available information likely to enable analysis, correction and improvement in various situations:
- patient and close circle feedback (satisfaction questionnaire, surveys, complaints),
- internal and external audits,
- monitoring of indicators,
- analysis of adverse events and shortcomings notified by professionals
The quality department conducts a permanent regulatory watch. It accompanies professionals so they can analyse their practice, manage shortcomings and implement improvements. It is the methodological garantor of evaluation and improvement approaches and procedures.
By training professionals and offering them the tools to coordinate their own quality approach, it is a driving force towards a long-lasting institutional quality culture.
It guarantees the deployment of the establishment’s quality policy and ensures coherence in all its certification and accreditation activities.
In various departments throughout the Centre, quality correspondents act as an interface with the quality department.
The Centre François Baclesse has earned national and international renown in cancer care and research thanks to certification and accreditation by several bodies.
The level of quality reached by the Centre Francois Baclesse is also materialised through healthcare quality and safety indicators and e-Satis satisfaction questionnaires, the results of which are available on line via the Scope Santé website: www.scopesante.fr
Every year, the Centre devises and develops an ambitious training plan in quality. The one-day Quali-Day event is specifically aimed at disseminating quality culture and reunites over 600 professionals via around thirty workshops and conferences.
For further information, you can consult the page: ‘Healthcare quality and safety‘.
- Quali’Day : une mobilisation originale pour la qualité et la sécurité des soins, Risques et Qualité – Volume X – N°2 – 2013
- Quali’Day : innover pour développer la culture qualité-sécurité des soins, Poster, JIQHS 2015 (17th international conference on health and hospital quality).
- Master (year 2) in Management of Healthcare Organisations – IAE Caen (University Business School) – Establishment certification module
- University Diploma in data protection – Caen University, Department of Law – UE3 Communication, quality and risk management
- Degree (year 3) – IFSI Caen (nursing school) – Analysing quality of care and improving professional practice