On 25 January 2022, two representatives of the François Baclesse Centre spoke at internationally renowned conferences on health innovation during the Dubai World Expo.
This conference programme was organised by French Healthcare at the French Pavilion. See the details of the programme.
Lambert Montevecchi, International Relations Advisor at the Centre, spoke at the “Getting medical treatment in France” conference.
The session “French innovations for women at risk or affected with female cancer”, which took place online and in person, featured presentations by 8 internationally renowned speakers:
- Frédérique Penault-Llorca (Centre Jean Perrin)
- Suzette Delaloge (Gustave Roussy)
- Dominique Stoppa-Lyonnet (Institut Curie)
- Eric Lambaudie (Institut Paoli-Calmettes)
- Alexandra Leary (Gustave Roussy)
- Jean-Louis Habrand (Centre François Baclesse)
- Christine Rousset-Jablonski (Centre Léon Bérard)
- Eric Leblanc (Centre Oscar Lambret)
Prof. Jean-Louis Habrand, radiotherapist oncologist at the François Baclesse Centre, spoke during the first part of the conference on therapeutic innovations on the subject “Proton therapy: which place for this newcomer?