Consultations are exclusively by prior appointment.
- Opening hours: from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Telephone: +33(0)2 31 45 40 02
- Location: 4th floor ‘Consultations et Ateliers’ (on your left as you leave the lift)
Physical activity is defined as any body movement produced by contracting skeletal muscles and inducing an increase in energy expenditure above that of rest. Adapted physical education, or APE, is the practice of totally safe physical activities adapted to suit the specific needs of a given individual.
Adapted physical education:
- reduced cancer risk,
- is the only effective treatment against treatment-induced asthenia (fatigue),
- improves quality of life,
- improves psychological and emotional status,
- improves treatment observance,
- reduces the risk of falls.
At the centre, the Adapted Physical Education (APE) instructor coaches hospitalised patients over individual sessions, based on the capacities of each patient.
- Laury Aulnette, Adapted Physical Education instructor
What about after? Where to continue APE?https://imapac.fr/ https://vitafede.ffepgv.fr/trouver-un-club
Last updated :