Consultations are exclusively by prior appointment.
- Opening hours: from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Telephone: +33(0)2 31 45 40 02
- Location: 4th floor ‘Consultations et Ateliers’ (on your left as you leave the lift)
Stomatherapy is a speciality consisting in caring for patients:
- with an ostomy bag
- suffering from chronic or complex surgical scars,
- suffering from faecal or urinary incontinence
At the centre, specialised stomatherapy nurses care for hospitalised patients and outpatients via consultations, and advise other healthcare professionals:
- to offer, prior to surgery, information in complement to that already provided by the surgeon and to explain post-operative care,
- to monitor patients during their hospitalisation and after their return home,
- to advise and train the centre’s healthcare professionals on ostomated patient management.
Such specialised care, made possible thanks to the stomatherapy nurses’ specific experience, enables patients to be accompanied and assisted in coping with their ostomy bag, hence offering them added autonomy for their daily care, and preserved quality of life.
- Harmony Viller, stomatherapy nurse
- Audrey Golle, stomatherapy nurse