Consultations are exclusively by prior appointment.
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Telephone: +33(0)2 31 45 40 02
- Location: 4th floor ‘Consultations et Ateliers’ (on your left as you leave the lift)
Stomatherapy is a speciality consisting in caring for patients:
- with a stomy bag,
- suffering from chronic or complex surgical wounds,
- suffering from faecal or urinary incontinence.
At the centre, specialised stomatherapy nurses care for hospitalised patients and outpatients via consultations, and advise other healthcare professionals:
- before surgery, to provide all useful complementary information over and above that already provided by the surgeon and to advise on post-operative care.
- to ensure patient monitorinig throughout hospitalisation and after their return home.
- to advise and train the centre’s other healthcare professionals on care for patients with stomy bags.
Such specialised care, made possible thanks to the stomatherapy nurses’ specific experience, enables patients to be accompanied and assisted in coping with their ostomy bag, hence offering them added autonomy for their daily care, and preserved quality of life.
- Audrey Golle, stomatherapy nurse
- Camille Nossain, stomatherapy nurse