Consultations are exclusively by prior appointment.
- Opening hours: from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Telephone: +33(0)2 31 45 40 02
- Location: 4th floor ‘Consultations et Ateliers’ (on your left as you leave the lift)
Foot reflexology is a non-invasive mind-body therapy that accompanies, without replacing, chemotherapy, radiotherapy and hormonotherapy.
During the refloxology session, the reflexologist exerts pressure on certain reflex zones on the patient’s feet, according to a very specific protocol.
This technique enables patients to improve their quality of life for it is adapted to positiviely impact treatment side effects, stress and anxiety.
At the centre, foot reflexology is available for patients:
- Through individual in-house consultations, under medical prescription or at the patient’s request.
- Recruitment of a foot reflexologist underway
In 2019, 652 foot reflexology sessions