- Opening hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Telephone: +33(0)2 31 45 40 02
- Location: 4th floor ‘Consultations et Ateliers’ (on your left when you leave the lift)
The centre’s team of physiotherapists looks after hospitalised patients, in order to:
- The maintain and optimise their physical condition,
- To limit the loss of autonomy generated by hospitalisation,
- To manage pain,
- The optimise their return home,
- To assess autonomy.
The team also provides specific external consultations for patients treated for breast cancer or maxillo-facial cancer.
At the centre, 3 physiotherapists intervene, upon medical prescription, in:
- The different services at the centre,
- Outpatient supportive care consultations,
- The Intermediate Care Unit (IMC) for immediate care after surgery,
- The patient’s room.
- Lucile Vernier, physiotherapist