Consultations are exclusively by prior appointment.
- Opening hours: from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
- Telephone: +33(0)2 31 45 40 02
- Location: 4th floor ‘Consultations et Ateliers’ (on your left as you leave the lift)
The social work department intervenes in favour of patients cared for at the centre and their family circle at all stages of the care path. Disease can lead to social and financial difficulties. Family life, professional life and social relations can be affected. Social workers look for the most appropriate solutions, with patients and their close circle.
The social work department proposes individual or family consultations covering:
- All social problems encountered,
- Organisation of hospital discharge
- Requests for home-based help
- Assistance in returning to work.
- Clément Avignon, social worker
- Léa Lamy, social worker
- Emmanuelle Rineau, social worker