Consultations are exclusively by prior appointment.
- Opening hours: from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Telephone: +33(0)2 31 45 40 02
- Location: 4th floor ‘Consultations et Ateliers’ (on your left as you leave the lift)
Sophrology is a self-development method involving a range of static or movement techniques that can influence both body and mind. It combines exercises that work on breathing, muscular relaxation and mental images (or visualisation).
It is an exclusively verbal, and non-tactile, approach which enables you to develop and reinforce your own resources and capacities, to help:
- Improve your awareness of your own body and to accept it, by learning to listen to it,
- Improve concentration and recovery,
- Integrate body alterations associated with disease and its treatment,
- Manage and reduce anxiety associated with disease, medical examinations, treatment, care, and outcome,
- Manage and reduce pain associated with disease, a medical examination or invasive treatment,
- Improve self-esteem and self-confidence,
- Take a step back.
At the Centre
- Individual sessions in your room or in the dedicated room on the 4th floor
- On Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
- Each session lasts 1 hour.
- Brigitte Touchet, nurse specialised in sophrology, qualified at the Normandy professional sophrologist training centre.
In 2019, 363 sophorology sessions
Last updated :